× Members

ESA NOT PAID TODAY

More
4 years 1 month ago #246973 by Billis
Replied by Billis on topic ESA NOT PAID TODAY
I had three consecutive ESA payments not paid into my account over February & March. Each time it took between 40minutes and 1 hour waiting on the phone to speak to someone. Each time they checked and found it was a glitch with the pay system as there had been no changes to my award. They processed manual payments each time. The next payment went in automatically so I am hoping that the next one due next week will also be ok. All you can do is ring them after the Easter break, I suggest 8am as the queues are supposed to be shorter then, at least that's what they told me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: taylor

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 1 month ago #246975 by Shellyj79
Replied by Shellyj79 on topic ESA NOT PAID TODAY
I had exactly the same problem with my payment on Tuesday, I rung them and they could give no reason and that it was going to be paid on Wednesday.

More
4 years 1 month ago #247003 by taylor
Replied by taylor on topic ESA NOT PAID TODAY
Hello,

My ESA payment went in bank today. Must have been because of holidays why it was late !

Thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: pollenpath

More
4 years 1 month ago #247006 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic ESA NOT PAID TODAY
Hi Taylor

Glad that it has been sorted.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris