× Members

ESA - MOVING HOME

More
3 years 9 months ago #249837 by gwrman
Replied by gwrman on topic ESA - MOVING HOME
My letter from the DWP says I receive “EXTRA MONEY BECAUSE YOU ARE SEVERELY DISABLED” and the amount.......I assume this is SEVER DISABILITY PREMIUM ? I will need to claim housing benefit at my new address but from a different council so I assume I will just have to apply directly to that council for housing benefit ? Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 9 months ago #249846 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic ESA - MOVING HOME
Hi Tony

As you receive SDP, then you would have to apply for housing benefit as at this moment in time you are exempt from claiming UC unless you live in the Harrorgate area. www.gov.uk/government/publications/housi...h-3-or-more-children

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.