× Members

ESA support group

More
3 years 9 months ago #249412 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA support group
Anees

When did you make the claim for UC and the Carers Allowance?

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 9 months ago #249414 by JayDee
Replied by JayDee on topic ESA support group
Hi
What premium do you get if your getting to support group esa LWRCA

More
3 years 9 months ago #249415 by anees292
Replied by anees292 on topic ESA support group
I started my UC August 2019, it was very normal and every month I am getting additional payment with UC, but suddenly three weeks ago, first they back dated form 4th April 2020 around £400 and then next payment was £301, after that they stop automatically and this week again I received £227. Overall don't understand the story? Before I call them need your advise please.

More
3 years 9 months ago #249417 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA support group
Anees

My guess is that the ESA team paid you the Carers Allowance premium on your ESA, this was not payable to you as you had a UC claim at the time, providing you have notified ESA that you are receiving UC then it may not be recoverable as it appears the payment is due to an official error, however, they may try to recover it via your UC payment where you should be receiving the Carers element as part of your UC, this is more likely if the CA claim is recent and you backdated it by the maximum three months.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: anees292

More
3 years 9 months ago #249419 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic ESA support group
Hi JayDee

If you are entitled to the LCWRA element, this is currently worth £341.92 pcm.

Gary

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.