× Members

UC50 form filling help

More
3 years 7 months ago #251083 by MoonRose77
Replied by MoonRose77 on topic UC50 form filling help
Gordon

Many thanks for the help with those - may I just ask for question 8 would vision problems from migraines/fatigue count in this instance as there have been times I have had to pull my daughter back from trying to cross the road as she simply hasn't seen the vehicles approaching or is it primarily physical limitations ie blindness, deafness, cataracts and such

Anne

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 7 months ago #251112 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic UC50 form filling help
Anne

You can make the argument but she would need to suffer from the limitation for the majority of the time to score.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.