× Members

DWP Phone Call Before Tribunal - PIP

More
3 years 5 months ago #251957 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic DWP Phone Call Before Tribunal - PIP
wockle

It is the date of the Decision being appealed unless there was a substantial gap between that and the assessment in which case use the assessment date.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 5 months ago #251969 by ravenmiss
Replied by ravenmiss on topic DWP Phone Call Before Tribunal - PIP
Thanks Gordon, will hand the letter in today and hope she can get back to me within the week. I hate how I've been so slow with it but I've just got so much going on, sigh.

More
3 years 5 months ago #252445 by ravenmiss
Well, no letter from GP and my hearing is on Friday.

I see often about appeals taking 9-12 months but mine was super fast. So much so, it caught me out and I didn't get a GP letter sorted out in time, I wish I hadn't delayed with it. :( From sending in my appeal to getting a hearing date was 11 weeks.

Hopefully, it won't hinge on it but for anyone reading please take it as a warning, don't assume that it's always going to be a super long process!! Of course, I only have myself and my health to blame :laugh:

Wish me luck! :D
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nicol

More
3 years 5 months ago #252446 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic DWP Phone Call Before Tribunal - PIP
Hi wockle

Good luck for Friday, let us know how you get on.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: ravenmiss

More
3 years 5 months ago #252451 by ravenmiss
Thanks love, I sure will do!

More
3 years 5 months ago #252518 by ravenmiss
Omg, been sat here worrying why they're not ringing me only to find out that online it says my case is at one time and a letter confirming it has another time on it. Not impressed :( Will have to wait longer and ofc my GP letter was ready this afternoon. I uploaded it with apologies but I know they won't necessarily have time to take it into account. It's not an amazing letter anyway, most of what I asked for confirmation of wasn't mentioned but it may hold some weight, who knows.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.