× Members

ESA stopped

More
3 years 5 months ago #253388 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA stopped
Sarah

What group are you in?

If the WRAG and you were receiving the Severe Disability Premium then your daughter returning to live with you would mean that you were no longer entitled to the Premium. Losing the Premium would mean that the amount payable to you for ESA(IR) would be the same as for ESA(CB) so the former would no longer be payable.

If you are in the SG then do you have any other income that would reduce your ESA(IR) payments? If you lost the SD Premium as above, you should still be receiving the Enhanced Disability Premium for being in the SG which would mean your calculated ESA(IR) should still be greater than your ESA(CB) and therefore should still be payable.

Be aware, if you are in the WRAG then your ES(CB) is only payable for 365 days, this should not be a problem as it is being deducted £ for £ from your UC, so its stopping will just mean that your UC increases.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 5 months ago #253394 by Sarahjohn
Replied by Sarahjohn on topic ESA stopped
Hello

I’m in the support group for ESA contribution based and was in ESA support group for income related

But I only got ESA contribution based since March 9
What can I do I never received the enhanced disability premium

More
3 years 5 months ago #253395 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic ESA stopped
Hi Sarah

I would contact ESA enquiry line in regards to any missing premiums: 0800 169 0310, remember you have to be in receipt of IR ESA to get any premiums.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.