× Members

No posts

• nigel charlesworth
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 5 months ago #253405 by nigel charlesworth
No posts was created by nigel charlesworth
Hi I am a paid up member of many months.i have submitted numerous questions regarding pip.i have neither seen these comments posted,or had any replys .please help

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 5 months ago #253418 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic No posts
Hi Nigel

If you want to find your previous posts all you need to do is click on the blue link with your name in the grey box in this post.

I have attached the last two posts you wrote which were answered one week ago and three weeks ago.

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/forum/10-dla-e...ts/134489-pip#252934

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/forum/10-dla-e...ts/134335-pip#252420

The one previous to these two posts was five months ago which you should be able to access in the way I describe above.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.