× Members

Pre Telephone Assessment Call

More
3 years 1 month ago #256772 by Chrisey
Pre Telephone Assessment Call was created by Chrisey
I received a call today from DWP advising how my assessment structure will go. Gave the assessors name, advised may call after appt time slot, make sure my mobile is fully charged & to make sure I have privacy. I answered the initial security questions & then confirmed I understood the instructions. After the call was finished I panicked wondering if this was a test & if her opinion is recorded before the assessment, or if the assessor sees her opinion?
The following user(s) said Thank You: VIA

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 1 month ago #256781 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic Pre Telephone Assessment Call
Hi Chrisey

Welcome to the forum, you might want to have a look at the following FAQ which explains where everything is.

Welcome to Benefits and Work .

I have not come across any posts on this forum with any adverse comments about getting a pre assessment call.

If you have a look at our PIP guide at the link below you will see that there are 9 pages which include advice on telephone assessments. Yes, a lot of the questions are those that would have been asked if you had a face to face assessment.

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/help-for-claimants

Write yourself a bullet point list of any particular points you want to get over, so you have it by you during the assessment and some paper and pens to hand also don't forget to have a glass of water if needed so you don't get a dry throat and lose your voice!

48 hours after the assessment contact the DWP and ask for a copy of the assessors report called a PA4.

Let us know how you get on.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: VIA

More
3 years 1 month ago #256791 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Pre Telephone Assessment Call
Hi Daisychain59

I have moved your post to one on its own.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.