× Members

PIP

More
3 years 1 month ago #257529 by Tigerlily11
PIP was created by Tigerlily11
Hi,

I have helped a vulnerable neighbour with a PIP application using your fantastic guides. It was the first time he ever applied and was granted enchanced on both and had a paper based application.
I want to ask how they made their decision but not sure what to ask for.

Thank you.
Jessica

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 1 month ago #257532 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic PIP
Hi Jessica

You can ring up and ask for a copy of the assessment report, but I think you will be told what another member has been told in the last week that there was no report to be seen. Try it anyway. And well done for the successful outcome for your vulnerable neighbour. Great to hear.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
3 years 1 month ago #257538 by Tigerlily11
Replied by Tigerlily11 on topic PIP
Thank you Bis.
Is it called a PA3 form?

Jess

More
3 years 1 month ago #257544 by denby
Replied by denby on topic PIP
Hi Jessica/ BIS. Our daughter's assessment was paper-based after I intervened and I requested and got a very normal looking assessment report. I wrote contesting multiple significant errors/omissions/twistings in it and she then got Enhanced on both re-awarded. [Which the report would not have indicated].
So I would pursue it. It's called a PA3 or possibly PA4.
Best, Denby
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tigerlily11, LL26

More
3 years 1 month ago #257553 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic PIP
Hi denby

A paper based PIP assessment is called a PA3.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
3 years 1 month ago #257561 by Tigerlily11
Replied by Tigerlily11 on topic PIP

BIS wrote: Hi Jessica

You can ring up and ask for a copy of the assessment report, but I think you will be told what another member has been told in the last week that there was no report to be seen. Try it anyway. And well done for the successful outcome for your vulnerable neighbour. Great to hear.

BIS

Would my neighbour now be entitled to any SDP or Carers Premiums now? He has little savings and no one gets Carers Allowance for looking after him.

Thank you
Jess

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.