× Members

PIP

More
3 years 1 month ago #257570 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic PIP
HI Jess

I can't tell you what else he may be entitled to. We don't know people's circumstances. You can try putting his information into a benefits calculator to see. Certainly if they live alone they may be entitled to SDP.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 1 month ago #257580 by Tigerlily11
Replied by Tigerlily11 on topic PIP
Thank you Bis.

The only thing I know is that he has little savings, has been awarded PIP, receives no other benefit or pension and no one gets Carers Allowance for looking after him. Is there anything else I should ask him or need to know before trying a benefits calculator?

Jess

More
3 years 1 month ago #257581 by Catherine
Replied by Catherine on topic PIP
Hi Jessica,

If you start one of the the benefits calculators you will see what they ask you. I would suspect that you know all the answers, but if you need to find out something extra you can ask him them.

this gives you links to calculators

Catherine

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
3 years 1 month ago #257582 by Tigerlily11
Replied by Tigerlily11 on topic PIP

Catherine wrote: Hi Jessica,

If you start one of the the benefits calculators you will see what they ask you. I would suspect that you know all the answers, but if you need to find out something extra you can ask him them.

this gives you links to calculators

Thank you Catherine for the link. That has been most helpful. I will be able to do this with him now which make the whole thing so much easier. Really appreciate that.

Jessica

Catherine

The following user(s) said Thank You: Catherine

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.