× Members

Pip appeal success

More
2 years 11 months ago #257918 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic Pip appeal success
Hi Rosebud,

I would agree with LL26 and Mr B, you should have had a decision letter from the Tribunal which sets out how they reached their decision. When your daughter is next reassessed she can send a copy of that decision letter, especially if her condition has stayed the same or deteriorated.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mr B, VIA, Peacock1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 11 months ago #257928 by Bud
Replied by Bud on topic Pip appeal success
Well done to you both Rosebud! I knew exactly what they did to my partner when he lost his EDL. Upon MR we got the award back, but only SDL. Yet again DWP had completely ignored his MH, & medication. So we went to appeal & got those extra points which meant he got back his EDL. Of course due to this he also got extra points for OPD & was able to get an EM too. That told me that the tribunal could see what the DWP had done too. You gave them a right pasting, that's all that matters really innit? :cheer:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mr B, denby, VIA, Peacock1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.