× Members

GP current Health Conditions

More
2 years 11 months ago #259158 by Lilian
Replied by Lilian on topic GP current Health Conditions
Thank you, ex nurse.
I thought I could not the only person with this . I had an appointment with my GP yesterday with usual pain control problems. I too suffered severe spinal problem in 1995 that left me with permanent extensive nerve damage and chronic pain. This was in Past Minor.
She quickly ran through record on computer while I was there and deleted trivial acute entries , and moved spinal condition to top.
Best Wishes
The following user(s) said Thank You: denby

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 11 months ago #259174 by MrFibro
Replied by MrFibro on topic GP current Health Conditions
Hi ..an ex nurse,

How do i get to see my records ?

Are you referring to the patients access thing, which is online.

Well if it is i do access it, but all my records are not there , the web page says something like... you do not have access to this..bla bla bla...

Well i'd access to everything lol.

How do i get the full monty to my entire lifes medical history ?

Surely it should be available right.

regards.

More
2 years 11 months ago #259180 by an ex nurse
Replied by an ex nurse on topic GP current Health Conditions
Hi Lilian, that is good to hear that you have got it sorted out. The computer system seems fairly flawed. I have now printed off copies of my record to include with my next assessment and certainly intend to keep an eye on it to ensure it remains up to date.
All good wishes to you

More
2 years 11 months ago #259183 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic GP current Health Conditions
Hi mrfibrospondodysthmatic

You have to write to your Dr's for a Subject Access Request (SAR) to get a copy of your medical files. ico.org.uk/your-data-matters/your-right-...ject-access-request/, there should be no fee for this request.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: MrFibro

More
2 years 11 months ago #259206 by an ex nurse
Replied by an ex nurse on topic GP current Health Conditions
Hi mrfibrospondodysthmatic , yes it was through patient access on line. I just clicked the link at the side which is titled medical records. This opens a drop down menu and I clicked on "problems". There were 3 lists visible titled current, past significant and past minor. It listed every problem since birth. I hope this helps.
Best wishes

More
2 years 11 months ago #259235 by MrFibro
Replied by MrFibro on topic GP current Health Conditions
Hi An ex nurse,

thanks for your reply, yes i can see my files there! but nowts up to date! even my latest brains scans from march this year are not on. Sounds like need to chat to my GP/ and or practice manager.
The following user(s) said Thank You: an ex nurse

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.