× Members

Pip result

More
2 years 8 months ago #261854 by Catherine
Replied by Catherine on topic Pip result
Hello an ex nurse,

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but yes it is possible. I have heard of it happening once and have experienced them ringing up the claimant for more information. It will all rest on whether or not they believe they have enough information to remake the decision.

Catherine

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: an ex nurse

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 8 months ago #261917 by Angel
Replied by Angel on topic Pip result
Hi… I would write a very polite letter thanking them for the award but strongly making your case for Enhanced Mobility. Stress ‘majority of the time’ and ‘reliably’ criteria..
I stressed these and got Enhanced. The ‘majority of the time criteria’ was also mentioned in the award letter. Good Luck!
The following user(s) said Thank You: an ex nurse, Gary

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.