× Members

leap

More
2 years 7 months ago #262902 by cw
leap was created by cw
well i finally got the courage to send pip a letter asking for my 2016 pip mobility award to be looked at by the leap team as i believe it applies to me. im still worried about what sending the letter might bring but i guess if i dont ask i will never know. i sent a polite but clear letter stating that i was not requesting a review form but i would like my award looked at by the leap team. will keep you updated if i ever hear back from them, thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: denby

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 7 months ago #262909 by LL26
Replied by LL26 on topic leap
Hi claira,
Nothing ventured, nothing gained is the motto here! As you say, see what happens. It is always interesting for the forum members to follow these cases. So yes please keep us updated. Good luck.
LL26

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
2 years 7 months ago #263421 by cw
Replied by cw on topic leap
how long do you think is reasonable before i contact them regarding the letter i sent, i havent heard anything back.

More
2 years 7 months ago #263567 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic leap
Hi Claira

Your question is impossible to answer - because we can't tell you how long they are taking to reply to such requests. You will have to ring them and see if they received your letter and if your case is being looked at.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
2 years 7 months ago #263642 by Sparkelicious
Replied by Sparkelicious on topic leap
I requested (by letter) leap review back in February, sent a polite reminder that I had heard nothing by letter again sent end of July. I then called a few weeks ago and they set a task for someone to give me a call back from “leap team”. I have today just received a call back and they are looking at mine now. I was told that many of the staff (“leap team”) were moved to deal with UC claims backlog etc. Leap was not a priority over new claims, which is understandable.
The following user(s) said Thank You: cw, denby, BIS, Gary, LL26

More
2 years 6 months ago #264658 by cw
Replied by cw on topic leap
well i got a letter back today says we did look at your claim again on the administration exercise, as this request has come out of the normal mandatory reconsideration time limit i cannot guarantee it will be looked at but i will send it anyway for you.
They then sent a copy of a 2019 pip award letter stating we have looked at your claim and nothing has changed.
im tottally confused and upset

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.