× Members

PIP - Paper Based Review

More
2 years 6 months ago #263976 by Kerrygold50
Replied by Kerrygold50 on topic PIP - Paper Based Review
Hi Glimpy123

I also had my decision within 16 days of sending off my form it was a paper based decision done by DWP decision maker, this was February 2021.

Regards
Michael
The following user(s) said Thank You: glimpy123, Gary

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 6 months ago #263997 by glimpy123
Replied by glimpy123 on topic PIP - Paper Based Review
Hi kerrygold50. Did you receive the following text whilst awaiting your decision?

“We’ve received the written report of your PIP assessment. We will write to you once we’ve made a decision on your PIP. As a guide you should hear from us within 8 weeks. You don’t need to contact us unless any of the details you gave us have changed. Thank you.”

More
2 years 6 months ago #264052 by Kerrygold50
Replied by Kerrygold50 on topic PIP - Paper Based Review
Hi no I didn’t this time but my previous review in 2017 I did and that was also a paper assessment it threw me at the time but it was also a good outcome. I know it is very hard waiting but for me paper assessments have always worked out well. Wishing you the very best of luck and fingers crossed not too long a wait.

Michael
The following user(s) said Thank You: glimpy123, Gary

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.