× Members

Permitted work again

More
2 years 3 months ago #266601 by traceytracey
Replied by traceytracey on topic Permitted work again
Hi all ,

Just thought i would say. Even though I had sent letters explaining that my hours fall within the "permited work" limits and that they have written to say my hours fall within the permitted hours and is allowed, they have now sent me another form asking about my paid work!! so I am back to feeling anxious etc, its as if they don't actually look at what has been sent previously :( it is such a shame that they put people throuh these things needlessly?
I have now had to obtain a leters from m physcologist, rheumatologist, respiratory consultant and GP, lets see what happens now?

keep safe
The following user(s) said Thank You: denby

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 3 months ago #266640 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Permitted work again
Hi TraceyTracey

Unfortunately, they often don't look back. It seems obvious to the rest of us, but not to the DWP!

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
2 years 3 months ago #266712 by Angel
Replied by Angel on topic Permitted work again
They are useless. Send in a copy of the letter they sent you, saying it is ok. Then send photocopies of any wage-slips you’ve had so far. Divide them by how many weeks and explain clearly AS IF TO A TOTAL IDIOT (!) how many hours/ £s per week this equates to. Xx
Don’t forget to include the weeks you didn’t work in the calculations… then breathe and pour a large G&T..

More
2 years 3 months ago #266834 by traceytracey
Hi Angel,

I have done exactly that, Including the very large G&T lol,

Just waiting for a reply, so fingers crossed I get somebody with the capability to think logically? :lol:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angel

More
2 years 3 months ago #266837 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic Permitted work again
Hi traceytracey

Fingers cross you have a positive outcome.

I had my first G&T over Christmas as I had never had one before, could only taste the tonic so can't blame Covid.B)

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
2 years 3 months ago #266844 by traceytracey
Hi gary,

Thanks for your reply :)
I can only reccommend another G&T but more G and less T:whistle:
Then maybe you will taste it lol

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.