× Members

Can i move from IR ESA to CB

More
2 years 4 months ago #265850 by Angel
Replied by Angel on topic Can i move from IR ESA to CB
Hi Helen, To echo Gary. The DWP never know anything :blink: I always find everything out first before I phone them; I appreciate this is a meandering and head thumping process.

In short, you will get ESA CB, but with that change, you will lose your automatic entitlement to HB and C.Tax help. You would need to make separate claims for these. DO NOT give up your tenancy, or put it in his/her name for any reason. Your home is yours and MUST remain so.

Go onto a ‘benefits calculator’ and see which scenario works out best for you. Good Luck x
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gary

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 4 months ago #265851 by Angel
Replied by Angel on topic Can i move from IR ESA to CB
To add to my last post. If you are currently receiving SDP, then that should ‘run on’ to your HB, so (in theory) you should receive a discount accordingly. CHECK THIS OUT PROPERLY THOUGH.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.