× Members

PIP APPEAL & CHILD DLA RENEWAL HELP

More
2 years 4 months ago #265915 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic PIP APPEAL & CHILD DLA RENEWAL HELP
Hi Zoe052506

I'm sorry that you have been able to find any other welfare service in your area other than the CAB.

I know it's not very helpful is that you try and work through our guide to putting in a PIP appeal. If you can't write very much - then you say just that and say that you have been unable to get support to fill it in.

Just concentrate on the main questions that you didn't receive the points you wanted and say why you disagree and what evidence you have to support it.

I know you are worried because you want and need the support, but if you need to appeal - it's better that you get something in. It doesn't have to be perfect.

I'm sorry that we can't offer you more.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.