× Members

Mandatory Reconsideration declined

More
1 year 11 months ago #270479 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Mandatory Reconsideration declined
Hi Nikki-White

I am glad that you have help to put in your appeal. The assessors do sometimes ignore information that is given and all you can do is explain to the tribunal your situation when it comes to the appeal. Things like social anxiety, are often ignored which is not helpful to those like yourself that suffer from it.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 11 months ago #270555 by Nikki-White
Replied by Nikki-White on topic Mandatory Reconsideration declined
Is there anything in the guides about the type of evidence I should gather for appeal

Also when I called DWP, the agent told me that I could still Appeal and re-apply as a new claimant. Then if I was to win the appeal it would be backdated to my first sent in the change of circumstances

Have anyone ever heard about that?

More
1 year 11 months ago #270573 by denby
Replied by denby on topic Mandatory Reconsideration declined
Hi Nikki-White, Sooo sneaky but do not let the B*****s grind you down!

Cinema is not engaging socially, yes there are other people there but everyone is staring forward at the screen not at each other. And if you were to talk everyone would shush you! And going with a friend actually means you are supported-if anything unexpected happened she/he would deal with it for you both.
Also being driven avoids the stresses of using public transport, never mind any physical issues walking to stops etc.

Hope you can use that in your appeal if it helps,
Denby

More
1 year 11 months ago #270604 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Mandatory Reconsideration declined
Nikki

If you make a new claim then any award from an appeal will be what is called a "closed Decision" this means that the Tribunal award will only be payable up to the date of the Decision resulting from the new claim, even if that new Decision is no award.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gary

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.