× Members

Review form for pip

More
1 year 11 months ago #270256 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Review form for pip
Hi SuzyQ

It is your choice what you do, but the moment you inform them you are going to have an operation, you can guarantee that any award you are given will be very short, as they will assume that your condition will improve afterwards. I know you say it will probably make little difference, but the DWP won't think that. You may want to wait.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 11 months ago #270261 by denby
Replied by denby on topic Review form for pip
Don't necessarily wait, as long as you can adequately show the problems you have and how long for, as per the B&W guides. You can make sure to cover yourself against the idea of miracle cure, I just wanted you to know to do so. A diary is great evidence, they really do seem to believe them surprisingly much. Include the sort of thing you put in the last post. So it can be seen they apply minimum 4/7 days per week. There are examples and templates in the guides.
Denby
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gary

More
1 year 11 months ago #270262 by SuzyQ
Replied by SuzyQ on topic Review form for pip
Hi BIS
Thank you so much for your reply, I was wondering if it might be better not to say anything about my knee op. You have just answered my question for me. I will have to think carefully about what I'm going to say when I ask for a review form.
Many thanks
SuzyQ
The following user(s) said Thank You: denby

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.