× Members

Would like to say a very BIG thank you

More
1 year 11 months ago #270954 by lesley
Replied by lesley on topic Would like to say a very BIG thank you
Always cheering to hear of a claimant's success. Well done. Made my day reading this, very encouraging. Only trouble is one should not have to suffer the indignity of having to 'prove' one's disabilities. We all know how complex the system is. So well done for perservering.
The following user(s) said Thank You: magdelena

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 11 months ago #270957 by Angel
Replied by Angel on topic Would like to say a very BIG thank you
Congrats on your award!

I understand what you mean about the Enhanced Awards being validating.
It reminds me of Spike Milligan’s gravestone: “I told you I was ill”.
The following user(s) said Thank You: magdelena, SUE C C

More
1 year 11 months ago #270962 by phrank
Replied by phrank on topic Would like to say a very BIG thank you
Hi William,

Having read your post and the comments from LL26 and Gary, it makes me so happy to hear positive stories such as yours.

It shows other forum members that, what initually looks almost impossible, to be acheivable given the right tools and advice.

I, too, made many mistakes - flying off the handle and arguing my point(s) with aggression.

Once I read the guides, listened to the Mods and other forum members, I realised I had been hitting my head against a brick wall and changed my approach completely to acheive positive results.

A very well done and most of all, enjoy your award.

Regards,

Phrank.
The following user(s) said Thank You: magdelena, SUE C C

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.