× Members

Pip assessment disaster

More
2 weeks 2 days ago #290085 by KABTT
Replied by KABTT on topic Pip assessment disaster
How dreadful are Capita? So sorry you've been through it too. As I'm not a doctor ( nor was the HCP) the diagnostic is down to them - a consultant phoned me in Feb to say I was very unwell!! FGS!"

I've interviewed for Ipsos and other market research and I'm glad I had a tape recording. In my case there was no point phoning - she didn't record what I'd said or listen - talked over which we were told would invalidate data; She also referred to a few forms she was taking "evidence" from but I didn't have a copy. All irregular ways of interview in data collation. So yes it's a nightmare when unwell on top of that. I haven't had Fibro diagnosed but there are 3 other conditions - hoping the consultant will diagnose whatever it is and that should tie up with the tribunal. Just being in front of qualified doctors on a panel will be a huge relief after the chaos of Capita. Yes I'm going to complain as Sheila did. Hope to see you on the boards as we go about applying the guides and advice here.
Good luck = you're not alone with this. x

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.