× Members

re referral

• peterth125
  • Topic Author
14 years 2 weeks ago #18066 by peterth125
Replied by peterth125 on topic Re:re referral
Continuing my magical mystery tour I had my medical on thurs April 1st and as you know that was April Fools Day!I was called into the Drs office sat in my usual chair and she started to explain the medical procedure.At this juncture I thought I had better point out that I had already had a medical Aug 2009 which I had passed and been placed in the work related group.This took her completely by surprise as she had no details of this to refer to which I believe she should have had.Surely the DWP should have provided her with my full medical report from last time.
I completed the medical and at the end I asked about the WFHRA.She at least got that right and I don't need to go to that one as I am now 60.
Its just a waiting game now til the brown envelope appears.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.