× Members

Help with the new DLA 580 renewal form

More
13 years 11 months ago #18907 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic Re:Help with the new DLA 580 renewal form
Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #19183 by Chris
I filled It In and sent It recorded delivery.

The only change was that I now have a nebuliser, all my other conditions have not changed, neither has the level of care I need.

As I wasnt sure what, If any Information they would have kept from my previous claim, I also sent a copy of my current perscription, photos, a letter from my G.P., and several other sheets explaining In great detail how my various conditions affect me In everyday life.

I will post any further news when I get It.

More
13 years 10 months ago #20734 by Chris
I got a letter back from DWP today, they have left me on what I was on before the renewal, HRC and HRM, till August 2013, which Is HUGE weight off my mind, bearing In mind It took a year long fight to get It In 2007.

I thought I might have to go for a medical, especially for the Mobility, Ive been on DLA since the early 90`s LRC till I asked for a review In 2007, and never had a medical.

As I said, I sent extra Information with the renewel form, just to make sure that whoever looked at the form had something to go on In case the previous claims Information had been destroyed, not sure how long they keep It.

Took just over 5 weeks from me returnng the form, to getting the result.

This site has been a great help, as I dont have a Social Worker or and other form of outside medical help, the tips and advice on here are Invaluable.

Hope this helps

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.