× Members

New Claim for DLA from Spain

• goldensyrup
  • Topic Author
13 years 2 weeks ago #54917 by goldensyrup
Replied by goldensyrup on topic Re:New Claim for DLA from Spain
Sorry forgot to add, my long term incapacity Benefit has just been renewed which I have been in receipt of since 1996. A questionnaire was sent to my doctor here in Spain and I added some of my own evidence. It is STILL called Incapacity Benefit and has not changed to ESA or any other name.
The topic has been locked.
  • goldensyrup
  • Topic Author
13 years 2 weeks ago #54918 by goldensyrup
Hello Gordon,

If this link is for me to look at then thank you. But it is still unchanged and still full of total lies.

I was just posting to keep anyone interested in my fight updated.

Do you have any comments to make?

Thank you.
More
13 years 2 weeks ago #54920 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:New Claim for DLA from Spain
goldensyrup wrote:

Hello Gordon,

If this link is for me to look at then thank you. But it is still unchanged and still full of total lies.

I was just posting to keep anyone interested in my fight updated.

Do you have any comments to make?

Thank you.

No, I was just making sure that if anybody reading the thread had any questions, that appropriate links were included>

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
  • goldensyrup
  • Topic Author
13 years 2 weeks ago #54929 by goldensyrup
OK, but this link is very misleading with the truth due to the UK who are still refusing to recognise Community law with regard to their unlawful imposition of their past presence 26/52 week rule and which for that reason the infringement remains on-going against the UK.

The UK are acting in breach of Article 10a (10) of Council Regulation 1408/71 and as from May 2010, Article 6 of Regulation 883/2004.

It is a shame that they can not inform people of this and tell the truth as it is. How can disabled people ever claim what is rightfully theirs if they are not made aware of the facts as they stand.

My first claim in 2007 should have been put "stayed" due to the above rather than instantly refused.

If/when I do win my case then it will backdated to 2007 anyway. But it should never of had to come to this. But now that my representative (who I believe I am not allowed to name on this site) has taken over my appeal he has got the DWP running scared with no more corners in which to hide.
  • originaldave
13 years 2 weeks ago #54933 by originaldave
Replied by originaldave on topic Re:New Claim for DLA from Spain
goldensyrup wrote:

Sorry forgot to add, my long term incapacity Benefit has just been renewed which I have been in receipt of since 1996. A questionnaire was sent to my doctor here in Spain and I added some of my own evidence. It is STILL called Incapacity Benefit and has not changed to ESA or any other name.

It will change in the next few years ... when they reviewed it did the letter give a date for your next review ? as thats when they will do your move to ESA

also do they have a local dla in spain you could apply for ?
  • goldensyrup
  • Topic Author
13 years 2 weeks ago - 13 years 2 weeks ago #55289 by goldensyrup
Last edit: 13 years 2 weeks ago by Gordon.
Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.