× Members

New Claim for DLA from Spain

More
13 years 5 days ago #55318 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:New Claim for DLA from Spain
goldensyrup wrote:

I´m not sure either when I will be moved as I live in Spain and I have been told by IB that I will be one of the last to be moved.

What exactly is ESA, is it different from IB, i.e amount you get etc. Obviously I can not go to any work related interviews or whatever they are called, not just because I live in Spain but because I am in that group :)

Please review the information on ESA being claimed abroad at the following site.

www.dwp.gov.uk/international/benefits/em...d-support/#countries

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The topic has been locked.
  • pata1
13 years 2 days ago #55514 by pata1
Replied by pata1 on topic Re:New Claim for DLA from Spain
After consultation with the site owner Steve Donnison and other moderators this thread is now locked, which means no other replies can be added.

It is mainly seeking information on an individual benefit enquiry, and that is beyond the remit of the forum moderators

Furthermore, it has become unnecessarily protracted in content initially dealing with a new claim for DLA from Spain (a matter that is beyond our scope), and has been running for almost a year.
The topic has been locked.
Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.