× Members

DLA 4 page SUCCESS!!! Increased award!!

• millymoo
  • Topic Author
13 years 8 months ago #22668 by millymoo
Replied by millymoo on topic Re:DLA 4 page SUCCESS!!! Increased award!!
Hi Elaine

I am so sorry that my statement has offended you that was not the intention at all!! But i know 2 people that have been getting DLA for years each 1 of them think it is clever that they have managed to fool the authorities. They are now worried that they will be discovered when the medicals come in and they are assessed properly. There have also been documentaries about benefit cheats, but these people are the minority!! Once again i am sorry to offend you.

Kind regards
Julie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #22814 by c00kered
Replied by c00kered on topic Re:DLA 4 page SUCCESS!!! Increased award!!
Hi Julie

What a great result for you I am very very pleased on your behalf.

I constantly worry (every day) about what is going to happen in the future but as you say a lot can happen between now and 2013, I have never thought of it in that way but I will now so thanks for your uplifting letter, it has really cheered me up.

Love from Pauline

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.