Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:
Remember me
Members

TOPIC: ESA50 questionnaire just arrived

Re:ESA50 questionnaire just arrived 9 years 3 months ago #27998

• millymoo
Hi Liz

If your DLA has expired after3 years, did they not send you a letter and application form out. This should be sent out up to 6 months before it expired. My DLA was up for renewal July this year and i received my letter and application form at the end of March. I completed it and finally sent it back to them in May, early i know but i was concerned about the overlap in not getting any money if it was turned down. Luck was on my side and my award was increased so backdated to May.

Mm x

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:ESA50 questionnaire just arrived 9 years 3 months ago #28026

• Liz McTernan
Thanks for support Judy.
I phoned Motability. They are not receiving my HRM for my adapted car, but will not take it straight off me. They will review in a month. Phoned DWP-guess what? They all go home early on a friday!!Maybe some cuts need to be made??

Re:ESA50 questionnaire just arrived 9 years 3 months ago #28029

• Liz McTernan
Hi Millymoo,
Foolishly I wanted until I had a home visit from a Physio to fill in 'anyone who knows you' bit, so they got it a month before it expired.
Trouble is, my GP got request for report 1st Sept and has not done it yet...even though he gets paid to do it. I have sent him an email. I've never had a request from G.P. or anyone else so didn't realise things might be held up.
Liz

Re:ESA50 questionnaire just arrived 9 years 3 months ago #28046

Hi Liz, Sorry to hear of the problems you are going through at present. Re; Blue Badge some councils will grant this on supporting Medical Evidence from your GP or hospital consultant. I would also contact the practice manager at your GP's surgery and explain your situation. Also get your local MP involved he/she may be able to help you. Sorry i cant be of more assisstance. Best Wishes.

Moderators: GordonGaryBIS

Free, fortnightly PIP, ESA and UC Updates

Our fortnightly bulletin, with over 80,000 subscribers, is the UK's leading source of benefits news. Find out what's changing, how it affects you and how to prepare. Our mailing list is securely managed by icontact in the US.

Form Heading