× Members

Supported by GP

More
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #28827 by flo1
Replied by flo1 on topic Re: Supported by GP
Jeff1 wrote:

Hi Froglet, Do you attend any hospitals for out-patient apps? or have you a consultant if so they will usually do reports for you. The more supporting evidence you get the better. Best Wishes

Hi Jeff,

I'm afraid not. Apart from 'languishing' on benefits ( ;) ) I'm considered a no-hoper, given the meds and told to just get on with it. So the only form of support is from my GP.

Thanks for your best wishes. :)

Typo amended at Froglet's request. Survivor
Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• migmogs
13 years 5 months ago #28854 by migmogs
Replied by migmogs on topic Re:Supported by GP
that was interesting to read.cheers for posting

we have just re-submitted my hubands DLA claim forms for the 3rd time.......and this time we wrote to his consultant and asked for a detailed letter for a DLA claim....he wrote a great letter detailing all of my husbands dissabilities etc etc...

the charge was £30 for a letter...but hopefully it was well worth it

glad to hear that you have been successful :)

xx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.