× Members

Indefinte DLA awarded!

• scarletwitch
13 years 5 months ago #31114 by scarletwitch
Replied by scarletwitch on topic Re:Indefinte DLA awarded!
And there I was...thinking that DLA claimants wouldn't be reviewed until 2013....???
Those awarded with DLA Indefinately should NEVER be reviewed!
What about those with mental health problems or hidden disabilities, especially learning disabilities, they can walk around and maybe, possibly play golf etc and are being accused of fiddling the benefits system.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• john
13 years 5 months ago #31644 by john
Replied by john on topic Re: Indefinte DLA awarded!
I was awarded the same as you 6 years ago and have never heard from them again apart from advising me every year about my award going up.
JOHN

• Ranald
13 years 5 months ago #31707 by Ranald
Replied by Ranald on topic Re: Indefinte DLA awarded!
I also have an indefinite award at HRM and MRC and was considering appealing only getting into the WRAG but i have done my 5 WFI and the difference is about £6 a week so i decided it was not worth the risk! :angry:

Ranald

• dragon
  • Topic Author
13 years 5 months ago #31850 by dragon
Replied by dragon on topic Re:Indefinte DLA awarded!
Hi rachel.

Thank you so much for your advice. I'm sorry to hear you're in such poor health, but yet you're still able to give out such sound advice.

Thank you for taking the time to write it all out. It means a lot.

More
13 years 5 months ago #31853 by tommo
Replied by tommo on topic Re: Indefinte DLA awarded!
Ranald wrote:

I also have an indefinite award at HRM and MRC and was considering appealing only getting into the WRAG but i have done my 5 WFI and the difference is about £6 a week so i decided it was not worth the risk! :angry:

Ranald

Same here Ranald... But I'm thinking again about trying for the support group as I'm getting worse, and what with the threat of being forced into JSA by this government.. !! :unsure:

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.