× Members

Income Based ESA

• denni
  • Topic Author
13 years 6 months ago #31381 by denni
Replied by denni on topic Re:Income Based ESA
Thankyou again. Gosh what a Forum so helpful. I have an appointment on 8th November to see some one from Citizens Advice. Was going to phone DWP again but i am fed up off phoning them and not getting any where.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #31383 by Derek4
Replied by Derek4 on topic Re:Income Based ESA
Sorry Denni, I was under the impression that you were on income-based ESA.

You mentioned in another thread that the reason they gave for not letting you claim ESA at the assessment rate while the appeal is pending is that you have not paid enough NI contributions. I'm a little bit puzzled by that as you were claiming contribution-based ESA before it was stopped.

Hopefully if you can get all the paperwork together and find an advisor from the link Survivor provided, they may be able to sort it out for you.

Best of luck

Derek

• denni
  • Topic Author
13 years 6 months ago #31394 by denni
Replied by denni on topic Re:Income Based ESA
Derek i was on Icapacity benefit before from 2003 t0 July 2010.. On the letter i recieved from job centre plus they have used my tax years anding 5 April 2008 & 5 April 2009 to assess my new claim for ESA.Stating i have not paid or been credited with enough National Insurance Contributions. As you have said i think i have been totally given the wrong information.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.