× Members

ib medical advise

More
13 years 4 months ago #35953 by chaulky
Replied by chaulky on topic Re:ib medical advise
lower back L3 thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #35954 by chaulky
Replied by chaulky on topic Re: ib medical advise
ok thanks,my main problems are i was born with only one kidney my other kidney has acyst in it which causes secondary my secondary high blood pressure

More
13 years 4 months ago #35955 by chaulky
Replied by chaulky on topic Re:ib medical advise
ok thanks

• Survivor
13 years 4 months ago #35956 by Survivor
Replied by Survivor on topic Re: ib medical advise
I would back up Derek's suggestion that you actively seek medical evidence from your doctor.

More
13 years 4 months ago #35957 by chaulky
Replied by chaulky on topic Re: ib medical advise
my doctor has told me to tell them to right to him if any problems.i do have all my appointment leters from hospital ect

• Survivor
13 years 4 months ago #35959 by Survivor
Replied by Survivor on topic Re: ib medical advise
If he's that helpful, time to get down to the surgery to see him and see if you can get something from him in writing that you can take with you.

What about taking a look at the guides like Derek suggested? You can pick out the descriptors that you think apply to you and decide in the light of them what sort of things you want to ask your doctor to mention.

The only caveat I would give is that GPs don't get paid by the NHS for reports they give to patients as opposed to the DWP, so your doctor may want to charge you for a letter/report, but you might as well ask.

Meanwhile, why not go through the hospital letters you've got and pick out the most useful?

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.