× Members

worried stupid doctor coming in 5 DAYS HELP!!

More
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #36066 by terdun9
hi there everyone:
i have been with out internet for a while now and life been horried with out it its one of my life lines,,,,,,,, very happy to be back now even more so today because i got a phone call this morning from a local doctor(not none to me ) well they phoned me today telling me they will be coming to see me why am i worried well i have fibromyalgia and as we all know we have what i call good plain and bad ones well wouldn`t you know it at this moment in time i am not to bad now how on earth am i going to show this doctor that i am Genuine i`m worried stupid i have been waiting for ages my renewal was sent in in 1st week of may
what will i have to do please can anyone help me!!!

To Much Pain Will Kill Y ou In The End
Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by Crazydiamond. Reason: Removed doctor's name - confidential info.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• tb1uk
13 years 4 months ago #36068 by tb1uk
did the caller say it was for your benefit?

ask someone to be with you all the time the doctor is there

More
13 years 4 months ago #36069 by Gordon
Jacqui

I can understand how worrying this must be if it has come out of the blue.

What benefit(s) are you claiming?

You mention a renewal is pending, have you had any correspondence regarding this that would explain this Doctors visit?

Is there anybody you could ask to be present when this Doctor visits you?

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
13 years 4 months ago #36072 by terdun9
OH i so sorry
i forgot to add that it is for DLA i have had it for 2 years now on middle (M) AND (L) care
And yeah thay said it was for DLA the only person who can be there is my husband who i sorry to say is quite ill with MS and i have to look after him as well as him looking after me its quit silly in this house and to top iot off our son and wife moved in on saturday and the home is a mess will he want me to get into the shower (dresses of course) and stuff like that so i need to have the house free of other people and the other thing i am worried about is i am not removing any clothes is it that sort of medical ??

More
13 years 4 months ago #36073 by terdun9
You mention a renewal is pending, have you had any correspondence regarding this that would explain this Doctors visit?

Is there anybody you could ask to be present when this Doctor visits you?

yeah i sent my renewal papers in back in may

• jules Baggs
13 years 4 months ago #36074 by jules Baggs
Replied by jules Baggs on topic Re:worried stupid doctor coming in 5 DAYS HELP!!
Jacqui, I have fibromyalgia too so I know about the good days and bad days. Please don't panic, just tell him the truth, but don't forget to tell him about the constant pain. If you are like me, there is loads that you can do, if you have enough time to do it, but you can only do it by ignoring a lot of pain. And don't clean the house up, they assume that you manage very well if your house is clean and tidy! He won't ask you to undress, it's not that sort of medical. Best of luck with it.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.