× Members

worried stupid doctor coming in 5 DAYS HELP!!

More
13 years 4 months ago #36080 by terdun9
hi jules you got M S N fancy a chat

To Much Pain Will Kill Y ou In The End

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #36081 by Gordon
Jacqui

You should receive written confirmation of the visit, if you have any doubts about the validity of the appointment then you should contact the DWP.

The examination is usually the Doctor asking you questions, the "70 Questions You’re Likely To Be Asked At Your DLA Medical" document in the members section explains the sort of things you are likely to be asked, and what the Doctor will be looking for when he visits.

I can see from your post that your husband is also ill, you need to consider whether he is up to monitoring the medical, or whether it would be better for someone else to do it.

As Jules has said, just tell them how you are, but before answering, just think to yourself, how am I the majority of the time, not just today.

If we can help you with anything else, please come back.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
13 years 4 months ago #36084 by terdun9
Gorden thank you very much i think i might phone them tomrrow just to make sure i have not had any letters yet i might get one tomorrow in the post if not i will phone them, Thank You

More
13 years 4 months ago #36085 by terdun9
have i seen on here in the past you can put the doctors name in and look him up somewhere i just did it in google and there are a few with his name and DWP in the same line ?

• tb1uk
13 years 4 months ago #36089 by tb1uk
you can check a doctor on the GMC website

www.gmc-uk.org/doctors/register/LRMP.asp

More
13 years 4 months ago #36525 by terdun9
Hi there so sorry to post on this part but i not sure where to ost i got a call today the doctor is not coming on saturday as planed but tomorroe morning between 9 10 now i even more worried why are thay wanting to come with short notice like this wonder whats goin on ummm /!!

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.