× Members

Tribunal Date

• RachelPotter
  • Topic Author
13 years 2 months ago #43319 by RachelPotter
Replied by RachelPotter on topic Re:Tribunal Date
Thanks Dave :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #43325 by Suzy3
Replied by Suzy3 on topic Re:Tribunal Date
Just a quick note to wish you well for 24th Rachel.

Please stay calm, take your time in answering any questions/ask for them to be repeated, and think POSITIVE :) You can do it, and you are entitled to the benefit.
Try and keep a note of the remaining few days of how your condition affects you daily, the difficulties it causes and the help you require daily to get thro' each day.
Don't forget Rachel, we exist we do not live!!!!!!
Please stay calm and take a few deep breaths when you are there. You will be fine.
Take care and all the very best for Monday, will be keeping all my fingers and toes crossed for you.
Do let us know how you get on.
xx

• zjturner
13 years 2 months ago #43412 by zjturner
Replied by zjturner on topic Re:Tribunal Date
Yes, i ditto everyone elses comments, good luck with your appeal! I'll have everything crossed for you, i'm in the same boat so i know just how you feel.

The butterflies and sweaty hands have already kicked in for me! :laugh:

All the best, Zelda

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.