× Members

Tribunal Date

More
13 years 2 months ago #42708 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:Tribunal Date
Fedup

I haven't had my appeal but this is how I formatted my submission.

Each page is numbered with my Name and NI. Each point/section is uniquely numbered for easy reference.

Index
What's in the document

Introduction
What am I appealing and why.

WCA Tests
What tests I believe I should have scored points against and why. One section per test.

Review of the Doctors Report
Errors, missing information and erroneous assumptions.

Evidence
I cited the DM Handbook and several other references for "reasonable repeatability". The NICE Guideline for ME/CGS. Doctors letter. Letter from my mental health worker.

Hope this gives you some idea.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• RachelPotter
  • Topic Author
13 years 2 months ago #42710 by RachelPotter
Replied by RachelPotter on topic Re:Tribunal Date
Thankyou so much Gordon!

I'm going to do some rough scribbles tonight then look at it again tomorow.

Still getting used to the nsaid's mixed with my other drugs and am feeling a wee bit woozzy!

I really appreciate the help!

Rachel

• kathy1
13 years 2 months ago #42715 by kathy1
Replied by kathy1 on topic Re:Tribunal Date
Rachael,

Glad you have now got your date. Good advise already given and like Gordon says, get it into the order you need it to go in.

Also, pay particular attention to examples you can give that will show how you know what you can and can cope with by having tried. Think practical ways of proving practical points.

Is there any commissioners decisions that you can quote to support your claim. If you need any help serching, just shout.

All the best (maybe not fully naked, dont want you busting out laughing, think bikinis and hankies on their heads)

Kathy x

• RachelPotter
  • Topic Author
13 years 2 months ago #42726 by RachelPotter
Hi Kathy, thankyou for your reply!

I have been searching madly for a copy of the Decision Makers Guide but I can't find anything very comprehensive. Is it the volumous entries on the DWP site?

Any help would be very much appreciated!

Best wishes,
Rachel

More
13 years 2 months ago #42728 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:Tribunal Date

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• RachelPotter
  • Topic Author
13 years 2 months ago #42731 by RachelPotter
Hi Gordon, thanks once again, I thought this must be it! I think I was hoping for something a little easier to digest!

Ho ho it's off to bed I go!

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.