× Members

Pathways Interview this Friday 25th

More
13 years 1 month ago #49015 by cmarie510
Pathways Interview this Friday 25th was created by cmarie510
Hello everyone,
I have a Pathways to Work interview this Friday and after reading some of the large but helpful documents, see that I THINK I SHOULD HAVE BEEN GIVE A QUESTIONNAIRE?? The ESA50?? I have not had any documents to fill in regarding how my conditions are impacting my life. PLEASE, can anyone advise me. Thanks in advance and good luck to us all. cynthia

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #49019 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:Pathways Interview this Friday 25th
cmarie510

There is no requirement for you to complete an ESA50 before attending a PWI. This interview will not discuss your health in detail and cannot make any decisions as to whether you are capable of work or not.

Hope this explains it.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
13 years 1 month ago #49024 by cmarie510
Replied by cmarie510 on topic Re:Pathways Interview this Friday 25th
Oh!

Okay, so when should someone expect to receive (all things going well as possible) the ESA50?

Thanks for all your help Gordon.
cmarie/cynthia

More
13 years 1 month ago #49031 by cmarie510
wrag - work related activity group - is this a general name for all those who do qualify for ESA of some level?

Thank you Gordon
cm510

More
13 years 1 month ago #49034 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:Pathways Interview this Friday 25th
cmarie510

There are two groups for ESA claimants who pass the medical tests, the WRAG and the Support Group, the latter is for claimants who are so ill that they are deemed incapable of carrying out Work Related Activity.

You will receive an ESA50 when you are being re-assessed for ESA, when is difficult to say as the time seems to vary considerably, a rough estinate would be every 6-12 months.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
13 years 1 month ago #49037 by cmarie510
Thank you Gordon. I have been in a panic about my inteview. The tremor in my hands has gotten worse as a result, so typing takes ages. Your responses have made things clearer.
Cynthiia

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.