× Members

Pathways Interview this Friday 25th

More
13 years 1 month ago #49122 by cmarie510
Replied by cmarie510 on topic Re:Pathways Interview this Friday 25th
GORDON, I really appreciate your help and knowledge. I have quickly read the Knowing...doc. I have applied for ESA. I will assume that the apptmt is related. You are correct, I have not seen an ESA50.

Would it be fair or okay to ask the Interviewer about the ESA50? I don't want to assume anything anymore. I had a biopsy done by a consultant surgeon who did not take any nerve tissue out of me. So, no results. I don't have a lot of faith in lots! So, no more assumptions for me.

Sorry, I digress. Is it okay to ask them about the ESA50? ta, c

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #49123 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:Pathways Interview this Friday 25th
There is no reason not to, but my experience is that the DWP front end staff are not always aware of of all the other processes that might be going on in a claim.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
13 years 1 month ago #49125 by cmarie510
Replied by cmarie510 on topic Re:Pathways Interview this Friday 25th
thanks for everything. Have a good evening. I will resist asking any more questions today.c

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.