× Members

ESA Medical - 0 points across the board

More
12 years 11 months ago #56853 by completeboxset
Replied by completeboxset on topic Re:ESA Medical - 0 points across the board
lulusmf
Smith wrote:

When I wrote my rebuttal statement for my appeal yesterday I was able to demonstrate very clearly that the ATOS WCA was a complete farrago! It said I shopped weekly for bread and milk - I have a dairy free diet and our gluten free bread is made at home in a bread machine, as well as having basic info like the amount of stairs in our house being wrongly recorded. In addition it had the fatuous remark that I read novels!! My advice is to go through the ATOS report point by point and demolish it with your own evidence.It took me days as I have limited capacity in my arms and hands but was so worth the pain and effort. Don't give up honey, we are all rooting for you xx

OMG! my report also said I shopped for bread and milk!!!! Surely that can't be a pre-typed statement for them to select??? The funny bit with that on mine was she had added on the end that I shopped for bread and milk and then went home and watched them on catch up TV!!! :silly: I've got a really thin telly, at a push i could balance the loaf on the top of it, but the milk, well the only way I could watch that on the TV was if I was pour it on the TV!

talking of TV - in that section of mine she said i watched Jeremy Kyle! That had to be the biggest insult to me in the entire report! Say what you like about me - miss off illnesses and how they affect me, but to accuse me of watching Jeremy Kyle!!!!!! Not on!! :blush:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #56912 by lochlisa
Replied by lochlisa on topic Re:ESA Medical - 0 points across the board
Just back from my GP. To say he was stunned is an understatement.

Got nice new Doctors certificate to send to the DWP. He has also had a form from DLA for my Care Claim so he knows exactly what is going on now and will fill it in accordingly.

I sat up until 4am typing out my appeal as even although I haven't seen the medical report yet I know it is going to be full of bull !

Carer has also completed a report as well which should leave the DWP in no doubt about how bad my real situation is and not some fictitious one made up by ATOS.

Onwards and upwards I say. Not heard back from MP as yet but I am ready for him when he gets in touch.

Lisa

More
12 years 11 months ago #57243 by lochlisa
Replied by lochlisa on topic Re:ESA Medical - 0 points across the board
welcome back all !

Update - MP is now on the case and one of his case workers has telephoned me to update me, so happy that is moving on.

Have also heard that DLA care is with a decision maker so it will be very interesting to see what that comes back with !

Still waiting on copy of medical report though - so much for it being sent on 3rd May !!

best wishes, Lisa

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.