× Members

ESA Support Group with no medical!

More
12 years 10 months ago #58974 by Suzy3
Replied by Suzy3 on topic Re:ESA Support Group with no medical!
Hi JohnA and deegee - just wanted to congratulate you both on being placed in the support group without a medical well done.
Best wishes.
x

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• froglegs
12 years 10 months ago #59106 by froglegs
Replied by froglegs on topic Re:ESA Support Group with no medical!
John A congratulations! May I ask a question? You say some of the evidence you supplied was from work colleagues. Are these ex colleagues or are you currently doing some sort of permitted work? Thanks.

More
12 years 10 months ago #59125 by pewtersuitor
Replied by pewtersuitor on topic Re:ESA Support Group with no medical!
Hi Froglegs,

The evidence was supplied by ex-colleagues.

Thanks
John

• froglegs
12 years 10 months ago #59128 by froglegs
Replied by froglegs on topic Re:ESA Support Group with no medical!
Thanks for that JohnA :)

More
12 years 9 months ago #62156 by pewtersuitor
Replied by pewtersuitor on topic Re:ESA Support Group with no medical!
Hi there,

Update:

I have now received a copy of the ESA85A report to establish how I met the criteria to be placed in the support group.

The form states that I meet the criteria, as I suffer from a severe and substantial neurological condition and I am unable to mobilise 50m etc., there are no references to my other ailments that were documented in my ESA50, so it seems the scoring ended after the first hurdle.

The bad/good news is that the‘disability analyst’ states that a return to work could be considered within 12 months! I am so pleased that Atos seem to know of a cure for my degenerative neurological disease!

This miracle cure was apparently surmised from the medical evidence I supplied and the contents of the ESA50! I have read and re read my copies of the documents and I really do not know how anyone can reach that conclusion.

Oh well, it looks as though I will be metaphorically jumping through the ESA hoops again in 11 months’ time.

Best wishes
John

• originaldave
12 years 9 months ago #62163 by originaldave
Replied by originaldave on topic Re:ESA Support Group with no medical!
John A wrote:

Hi there,

Update:

I have now received a copy of the ESA85A report to establish how I met the criteria to be placed in the support group.

The form states that I meet the criteria, as I suffer from a severe and substantial neurological condition and I am unable to mobilise 50m etc., there are no references to my other ailments that were documented in my ESA50, so it seems the scoring ended after the first hurdle.

The bad/good news is that the‘disability analyst’ states that a return to work could be considered within 12 months! I am so pleased that Atos seem to know of a cure for my degenerative neurological disease!

This miracle cure was apparently surmised from the medical evidence I supplied and the contents of the ESA50! I have read and re read my copies of the documents and I really do not know how anyone can reach that conclusion.

Oh well, it looks as though I will be metaphorically jumping through the ESA hoops again in 11 months’ time.

Best wishes
John

a cure degenerative neurological disease! seems to be something only atos are aware of,many people have this daft comment in reports... where do they get info to come to such conclusions there is nothing in there handbook ?

mind you stock broker make this companies going bust too, on the stock market its called "a dead cat bounch"

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.