× Members

atos phone harrassment re medical

More
12 years 10 months ago #58975 by Suzy3
Replied by Suzy3 on topic Re:atos phone harrassment re medical
Hi lisa - am so very sorry to read of the ordeal you and your poor husband have been put through by ATOS.

Please contact your Gp and Mp asap for help and support, stating you are unwell yourself.
Very best wishes to you both.
xx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Dseven
12 years 10 months ago #58997 by Dseven
Replied by Dseven on topic Re:atos phone harrassment re medical
I am so sorry to hear of yours and your husbands troubles lisa. I am truely horrified. I wish you all the best with this horrendous battle.

D

More
12 years 10 months ago #59013 by lild
Replied by lild on topic Re:atos phone harrassment re medical
Hi definately contact your gp immediately, saying exactly what has been said to you on the phone, and also your MP.

Others mentioned the complaints dept, but I dont know about that, but whoever you can contact, please do so as they will then get people speaking up for you from all directions.

This is appauling, :angry: and should not happen, you and hubby are having enough of a difficult time dealing with illness let alone, people like this.

All the best Lil

• Laika
12 years 10 months ago #59020 by Laika
Replied by Laika on topic Re:atos phone harrassment re medical
Hi Lisa,

I'm sorry I don't have any advice to offer, but I just wanted to say that I too was moved to tears by your post and think how you have both been treated has been appalling.

Sending you my best wishes, take care.

More
12 years 10 months ago #59026 by papasmurf
Replied by papasmurf on topic Re:atos phone harrassment re medical
My feelings are this is a bring the media in straight away issue.

• peterjclive
12 years 10 months ago #59027 by peterjclive
Replied by peterjclive on topic Re:atos phone harrassment re medical
hi lisa you can contact atos at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. good luck and make it a formal complaint peter

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.