× Members

ESA50 Arrived today.

More
12 years 9 months ago #62087 by Sandra
Replied by Sandra on topic Re:ESA50 Arrived today.
What to put if the other information box?

What is this box for and what can you put in there? i am confused and finding just filling in the form soooooo stressfull and exhausting. :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #62091 by Crazydiamond
Replied by Crazydiamond on topic Re:ESA50 Arrived today.
You should find an answer to your question in the ESA resources.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #62094 by Sandra
Replied by Sandra on topic Re: ESA50 Arrived today.
kdc1 wrote:

Hi, I have an esa 50 form to fill in as well, could you tell me where you found it online to fill in as i have great difficulty in writing and it will take me forever to fill in whereas it would take me less time to do on computer. Many thanks, Kath

Hi
hope this works.

www.direct.gov.uk/prod_consum_dg/groups/...lasset/dg_195544.pdf

you can save it to your computer.
Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by Crazydiamond. Reason: Quote formatted.

• Valbb
12 years 9 months ago #62133 by Valbb
Replied by Valbb on topic Re:ESA50 Arrived today.
I've just realised that this is the same form that I've had completed and was waiting till the end of the month to post to buy some time.

It was tiring when completing by hand, but luckily I could quote from my recently submitted DLA form. Wish I'd had access to an electronic one at the time :S

Would anyone know if, in view of me being awarded DLA mobility and care components today, I still have to post it off?

I assume that I do but I'm concerned that I'll be made to jump through ESA hoops and the results might conflict with the DLA assessment. What would happen then?

I don't mean to hijack a thread, but just realised why original poster was being daunted by receiving it (plus I'm new to this forum, so do please forgive any misdemeanors).

More
12 years 9 months ago #62135 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:ESA50 Arrived today.
Valbb

I assume you are attempting to claim ESA, if you wish to pursue the claim then you have to return the ESA50!

If your answers are consistent between your DLA form and the ESA one, then there is no reason to believe there should be any impact to your DLA award.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• Valbb
12 years 9 months ago #62139 by Valbb
Replied by Valbb on topic Re:ESA50 Arrived today.
Hi Gordon,

I already get ESA but got awarded DLA today, so was wondering if I still need to send in the form to Atos as surely they should link information, or is that too much to hope for?

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.