× Members

Sent esa form off been redirected

• helchis
  • Topic Author
12 years 7 months ago #65577 by helchis
Sent esa form off been redirected was created by helchis
hi i sent my esa form of on saturday next day delivery by 1.its showing as this on royal mail website

Your item is being re-directed and will take longer to reach its final delivery address.

This item is being sent to an address that has a redirection in force so it will take an extra day to arrive.

It has to be there by in two days.is there any advice if it is not showing as delivered by tomorrow
thanks
hel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• RachelPotter
12 years 7 months ago #65578 by RachelPotter
Replied by RachelPotter on topic Re:Sent esa form off been redirected
Hi Helchis, I would print the Post Office notice of redirection from your computer and keep hold of it. :)

More
12 years 7 months ago #65580 by lindat
Replied by lindat on topic Re:Sent esa form off been redirected
phone up and ask if it has arrived yet. the same happened to mine and according to the post office it still hasn't been delivered even tho it was on the 3/8. It did still take 7 days to get there!
How would that work I wonder when you sent it in good time and Have proof of posting but their re-direction means it arrives late?

• bro58
12 years 7 months ago #65581 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Re:Sent esa form off been redirected
helchis wrote:

hi i sent my esa form of on saturday next day delivery by 1.its showing as this on royal mail website

Your item is being re-directed and will take longer to reach its final delivery address.

This item is being sent to an address that has a redirection in force so it will take an extra day to arrive.

It has to be there by in two days.is there any advice if it is not showing as delivered by tomorrow
thanks
hel

Hi helchis,

We have seen this scenario before on the forum.

Apparently it occurs when ATOS use a PO BOX address.

Don't forget also, that you posted it on a Saturday, therefore next day is Sunday, not a working day.

If you have any problems, as long as you keep the docket from the P.O. which proves that you have taken reasonable steps to ensure your ESA50 arrived by deadline all should be O.K.

Anyway you have 2 days yet, so try not to worry it, may still arrive.

cheers

bro58

• helchis
  • Topic Author
12 years 7 months ago #65583 by helchis
Replied by helchis on topic Re:Sent esa form off been redirected
Thanks bro58 i knew it would get that sunday but thought it get there to day.
do i phone them tomorrow if it not been delivered.cheers

hi lindaturner

did you send yours next day delivery.because seven days a long time

More
12 years 7 months ago #65585 by lindat
Replied by lindat on topic Re:Sent esa form off been redirected
nope just first class recorded. and checking several times a day to see if it had been signed for yet those 7 days [till hubbie rang and asked] seemed forever :ohmy:
I bet yours will be there tomorrow :)
Linda
oh and good luck with it :)

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.