× Members

DLA Renewal and new ESA50 form

• bro58
12 years 6 months ago #69673 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Re:DLA Renewal and new ESA50 form
Hi T,

I have merged both your threads to avoid confusion.

You do not have to start a new thread, simply use "Reply Topic".

Try not to get too stressed, have a good read of the guides, they are really helpful.

cheers

bro58

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
12 years 6 months ago #69674 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Re:DLA Renewal and new ESA50 form
Hi T,

I know that you have received your ESA50 through the post, however you may find it easier to download and save the interactive ESA50 from this link. :

www.direct.gov.uk/prod_consum_dg/groups/...lasset/dg_195544.pdf

If you save it to your P.C. you can fill it in, edit and save as you need to.

When you have finished, you can print off the saved version, and post it back to ATOS, at the address they have given you, by the deadline given.

The interactive version, is accepted by ATOS, many members find it a lot easier to use, as if you want to erase, or add, it is a lot easier than scrubbing out.

Once the final version is printed off and posted, you are left with a ready made exact copy on your P.C., which you can also back-up, or print off and keep hard copy.

cheers

bro58

More
12 years 6 months ago #69678 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Re:DLA Renewal and new ESA50 form
I have just submitted my first ever ESA50. I started off with the paper version but soon made a mistake so moved to the inter-active version - it is much easier!

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.