× Members

Re:Tribunal tomorrow (Saturday)

More
12 years 6 months ago #71392 by lonewolf6565
Replied by lonewolf6565 on topic Re:Tribunal tomorrow (Saturday)
Yes I have had some negative experiences too...but at least, as you say, there is proof you at least tried to send it that way...and I have generally found Special Delivery marginally more reliable than Recorded..

Overall, I am just so offended at the casual and cavalier way claimants are treated in their communication with the DWP..especially given we practically need a legal degree in order to deal with them.. talk about one-sided!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Roseleen
12 years 6 months ago #71437 by Roseleen
Replied by Roseleen on topic Re:Tribunal tomorrow (Saturday)
Well the nice young man at Sutton Tribunal service said that he would send a copy out immediately (yesterday) by first class post...

... and still nothing

:(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.