× Members

dla refused yet again

More
12 years 5 months ago #71466 by wissey
dla refused yet again was created by wissey
hi i have received my letter back from dla & refused again after i asked them to review my claim as i dont think they should be going off my atos medical for esa because dr didnt even ask me any questions about my symptoms of fibromyalgia do i just give up now as this is my second time and i am getting really frustrated and cant remember what i did last time i appealed thats fibromyalgia fog for you :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• michaelg
12 years 5 months ago #71471 by michaelg
Replied by michaelg on topic Re:dla refused yet again
wissey wrote:

hi i have received my letter back from dla & refused again after i asked them to review my claim as i dont think they should be going off my atos medical for esa because dr didnt even ask me any questions about my symptoms of fibromyalgia do i just give up now as this is my second time and i am getting really frustrated and cant remember what i did last time i appealed thats fibromyalgia fog for you :(

Hi wissey

If your DLA claim has been turned down at review it will now be sent to an Appeal Tribunal. Does it say this?

Michael

More
12 years 5 months ago #71474 by wissey
Replied by wissey on topic Re:dla refused yet again
no it just says if i dont agree with decision i can appeal with form gl24

• michaelg
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #71476 by michaelg
Replied by michaelg on topic Re:dla refused yet again
wissey wrote:

no it just says if i dont agree with decision i can appeal with form gl24

Okay

I'm sure you know the procedure but just in case here is the B&W link -

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/disability-liv...ance-dla/dla-appeals

Apologies here is the full link fo members -

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/help-for-claimants/dla/#dlaappeals
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by michaelg. Reason: full link added

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.