× Members

ESA appeal

More
12 years 6 months ago #72626 by anumao
Replied by anumao on topic Re:ESA appeal
Thank you Gordon
I have requested the ESA85, got my medical certificate (GP is supportive!) and received the copy of the letter I never received dated the day I requested it, so I can appeal from that date.
I have also been to CAB but they seem to
know less than the information I've picked up from here, i.e. they think the full ammount I was receiving would be reeinstated.
I think I made a big mistake in glorifying the results of my pacing methods. Then they dismissed the facts that pacing has to be continued or regression will occur!
Thanks for your help and the guides you've produced, they are very helpful.

Anabela

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #80408 by anumao
Good news!
My claim has been re-einstated, in the support group, without reaching the tribunal :woohoo:

Thank you so much for your site and all its hints, and help topics.
So it pays to appeal and not be intimidated. I sent in a very long letter earlier this month about my symptoms and how I cope with life. It might have helped.

The only query I have is they haven't given me an ending date. Is that the norm nowadays?

:)

• bro58
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #80409 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Re:ESA appeal
ana wrote:

Good news!
My claim has been re-einstated, in the support group, without reaching the tribunal :woohoo:

So it pays to appeal and not be intimidated. I sent in a very long letter earlier this month about my symptoms and how I cope with life. It might have helped.

The only query I have is they haven't given me an ending date. Is that the norm nowadays?

Hi A,

That is good news. :)

If you wish to know the length of your SG Award, you should request the LT54 Form which is filled out by the reviewing DM, in cases of reconsiderations/appeals.

This should give reasons why you were granted SG status, and the length of the award. See details of LT54 here :

ESA Forms

bro58
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by bro58.

• bro58
12 years 3 months ago #80411 by bro58
bro58 wrote:

ana wrote:

Good news!

Hi A,

That is good news. :)

If you wish to know the length of your SG Award, you should request the LT54 Form which is filled out by the reviewing DM, in cases of reconsiderations/appeals.

This should give reasons why you were granted SG status, and the length of the award. See details of LT54 here :

ESA Forms

bro58

There may be an ESA114 also, to cover all bases request any documentation generated as a result of your reconsideration/appeal.

In particular request notification of the length of your SG award.

bro58

More
12 years 3 months ago #80412 by anumao
Thank you bro58, I might do that!

• bro58
12 years 3 months ago #80416 by bro58
Hi A,

I've now changed your thread "Emoticon" to a smiley face. :)

bro58

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.