× Members

First payment after transfering to esa from ib

• helchis
  • Topic Author
12 years 5 months ago #72496 by helchis
Has any body had any problems with there 1st payment of esa after they have been transfered to esa from ib.
thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• 195mike
12 years 5 months ago #72503 by 195mike
i used to get my incapacity payments on a thursday..
they now pay my ems on a monday.. 2 days later, but no warning..

• helchis
  • Topic Author
12 years 5 months ago #72522 by helchis
195mike wrote:

i used to get my incapacity payments on a thursday..
they now pay my ems on a monday.. 2 days later, but no warning..

thanks for that 195mike how did you find out did you ring them after it didnt go in on the normal day
h

• EarlGreyTea
12 years 5 months ago #72528 by EarlGreyTea
Replied by EarlGreyTea on topic Re: First payment after transfering to esa from ib
My IB payments were received on Fridays, and ESA now received on Mondays. DWP said the payment date had always been Monday, but some banks, including mine, made the payments 'earlier'. No problem with payments received.

• 195mike
12 years 5 months ago #72529 by 195mike
yes, i rang them up, the lady on the phone was adament everyone gets paid on mondays, and iwas miistaken.. id been mistaken, and so was my bank acount..lol

• kittiwake
12 years 5 months ago #72545 by kittiwake
I have had a letter telling me I have been moved from ib to esa and payments start on 18th October but no payment details. Up to now ib has been paid 4 weekly on Friday, from replies here it seems it will be on a Monday in future, but will it still be 4 weekly?

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.