× Members

WRAG Group, No Medical But Contribution Based.

• bro58
12 years 5 months ago #73090 by bro58
article wrote:

Hi Gordon,

no I havent passed a medical they have just phoned this morning saying i have been placed in the wrag group no medical is required.

Also confirmed im a contribution based claimant.

So you recommend getting the appeal form GL24 sent in before a CAB appointment.

I was wondering if I would be better time permitting to get an experts view on how to fill the form in and organise a appeal on that basis.

kind regards A

Hi A,

As you have a month from the date of the WRAG decision to appeal using GL24, there is not any absolute urgency.

It will not do any harm to listen to what the CAB advisor has to say, if you so wish, paying regard to the month deadline.

cheers

bro58

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #73092 by article
Hi Linda so greatfull for your reply and helpful advise.

HCP and DM???

What are these please.

Yes Im amazed that no MP is fighting the case for claimants like ourselves who are genuinely poorly and see no end to that.

And yes all this time taken is really stressing me out aswel.

Im having to see my GP tomorrow for high blood pressure.

Its as if these people who are deciding out fate hate us and are some how are jealous that we are getting just enough to live on and get by.

i can say with all honesty that i wouldnt get my contributions back Ive paid in until id become 134 years of age and thats not inflated up.!!

Kind regards A.

PS, I hope you hear soon.

More
12 years 5 months ago #73097 by article
Thanks Gordon and bro.

yes Ill try and get a CAB meeting before dispatch of the appeal form.

Kind regards A.

• bro58
12 years 5 months ago #73099 by bro58
article wrote:

Hi Linda so greatfull for your reply and helpful advise.

HCP and DM???

What are these please.

Yes Im amazed that no MP is fighting the case for claimants like ourselves who are genuinely poorly and see no end to that.

And yes all this time taken is really stressing me out aswel.

Im having to see my GP tomorrow for high blood pressure.

Its as if these people who are deciding out fate hate us and are some how are jealous that we are getting just enough to live on and get by.

i can say with all honesty that i wouldnt get my contributions back Ive paid in until id become 134 years of age and thats not inflated up.!!

Kind regards A.

PS, I hope you hear soon.

Hi A,

HCP = Health Care Professional.
(Also known as an ADA, Approved Disability Analyst)

This is the Nurse, Physiotherapist, Midwife, Doctor, who is employed and trained by ATOS, to carry out your ESA assessment, and make recommendations to the DWP Decision Maker, on what award you should receive, and the length of said award.

DM = Decision Maker.

The DM works for the DWP, and actually makes the decision of ESA award taking into account the ATOS HCP's recommendations, and any other evidence that is before him.

cheers

bro58

More
12 years 5 months ago #73100 by lindat
ooohh I am so sorry :blush: told you I'm foggy :blush: Healthcare professional [HCP]... even when you don't have a medical a hcp reads [hah] your ESA50 and any other information sent and writes a report [ESA85a] which is then sent to the Decision Maker [DM] who decides if you are ill enough for ESA and which group you go in. Thats who phoned you the DM

More
12 years 5 months ago #73101 by lindat
oops bro answered quicker.... and better LOL

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.