× Members

DLA

• claimant
  • Topic Author
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #73407 by claimant
Replied by claimant on topic decision recceived
Absolutely gutted.Decision was no for both components of dla.What i don't understand is if i claimed dla before and got it,why if nothing as changed but gotten worse do they come to these decisions? :(
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by Crazydiamond. Reason: Thread merged - same subject matter.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• michaelg
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #73408 by michaelg
Replied by michaelg on topic Re:decision recceived
claimant wrote:

Absolutely gutted.Decision was no for both components of dla.What i don't understand is if i claimed dla before and got it,why if nothing as changed but gotten worse do they come to these decisions? :(

Hi claimant

Without the benefit of reading your previous posts, I wouldn't like to second guess this result. You can request written reasons of decision. Please bear in mind the time limit for appeals.

May I suggest that you read through the B&W guides to both claiming and appealing. See here for appeals -

How to submit an appeal

Regards

Michael
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by michaelg. Reason: spelling

• claimant
  • Topic Author
12 years 5 months ago #73448 by claimant
Replied by claimant on topic Re:decision recceived
Hi Michael i am going to appeal but at moment i am stressed and flabbergasted but to be honest i had a feeling that this would
happen from reading other ppls messages.I have not given up.

Thanks

More
12 years 5 months ago #73453 by peggy2
Replied by peggy2 on topic Re:decision recceived
Dont give up :silly: I keep advising on this forum that my GP advised i see CAB Advisor they actually go to the surgery through a scheme i think called outreach. It was great having the CAB guy do the forms and explaining everything. If your GP surgery does not have a CAB outreach appoinment system you can always ring the CAB to arrange appoinment or may even home visit.
The information on this site is great :) and I know alot of people on the forum pages have used the information and done there own Appeals, ESA and/or DLA. I have been going through Employment Tribunal after losing my job so felt I could not cope with anymore forms and paperwork :woohoo: Meantime try not to focus on whats happened it as if they are turning everyone down, you take the next brave step and Appeal - I wish you the very best of luck with your Appeal
Meg

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.